Membership & Benefits
There are many great benefits to being a member of the CAGC
- Members are entitled to join CAGC committees and contribute to projects that promote the genetic counselling profession in Canada.
- Full members are granted voting authority on important issues brought forward at the annual general meeting.
- Representatives from the CAGC have input into clinical practice guidelines issued by the Canadian College of Medical Geneticists, and the Society of Obstetricians and Gynecologists of Canada.
- Access to the CAGC e-mail listserv, which is an excellent forum for sharing information and networking.
- Online membership directory, which provides contact information for all CAGC members worldwide.
Resources for your practice
- Access to resources useful in clinical care
- Access to list of key journal and review articles by area of practice
- Direct e-mail notification of job postings to CAGC members.
- Access to Professional Status Survey, including information regarding genetic counsellor salary, benefits, and faculty appointments.
- Discounted rates for the Annual Education Conference.
- Access to CAGC’s newsletter “Crossover”.
Need a reason to join the CAGC? See our new promo video here!
Join or renew your membership
Review eligibility for membership and our current fees
Review commercial or research options for accessing or advertising to the membership
Change/update your contact information online
Submit a job posting