November 20th to 26th, 2016
Genetic Counselling Awareness Week Wouldn't be Possible Without You!
Wondering how you can participate during Genetic Counselling Awareness Week (GCAW) this year? We need your help!
- Share the CAGC Social Media posts that we will be sending you via email on Facebook and Twitter! Please use #GCAW2016 and tag @CAGC_ACCG for easy sharing :)
- We have created a “Genetics 101” quiz to be shared with your non-genetics peers; entice them by letting them know we have prizes to give away!
- Share our Press Release with your hospital, local newspaper, etc!
- Share our video on your social media accounts – the French version is here!
- Share this year's GCAW posters!
- Use our GCAW event posters to advertise your local GCAW events!
All documents will soon be available in the Members section of the CAGC website under the Resources tab!
Need inspiration on how to participate? Have you already started organizing an event during GCAW and would like for us to help spread the word? If you answered "yes" to either or both of the above, don't hesitate to reach out to us, we would love to help!
Your GCAW 2016 Co-Chairs,
Karen - firstname.lastname@example.org